2020-2021 School Year
- Quarter 1/Semester 1: September 8, 2020
- Quarter 2: November 16, 2020
- Quarter 3/Semester 2: February 1, 2021
- Quarter 4: April 13, 2021
- Quarter 1: November 12, 2020
- Quarter 2/Semester 1: January 28, 2021
- Quarter 3: April 9, 2021
- Quarter 4/Semester 2: June 4, 2021
2019-2020 School Year
- Quarter 1/Semester 1: September 3, 2019
- Quarter 2: November 11, 2019
- Quarter 3/Semester 2: January 28, 2020
- Quarter 4: April 6, 2020
- Quarter 1: November 7, 2019
- Quarter 2/Semester 1: January 24, 2020
- Quarter 3: March 27, 2020
- Quarter 4/Semester 2: June 5, 2020
Four cohorts will be scheduled, starting each quarter.
- Students will be given as great an opportunity to finish courses as possible
- Canceling courses will be avoided to the greatest extent possible
- Flexibility in student time commitments will be maximized
Start and End dates can be flexible to align with local school calendars.
Students on a trimester schedule may start at their school’s start date and end when necessary to follow their school schedule.
Students on a trimester block schedule should request semester .5 credits. (if you complete a year of a course in 2 trimesters, for example Anoka Hennepin and Hutchinson.)
NOTE: SENIORS needing their grades reported to their home district by graduation will need to enter an end date 5 days prior to the date their school requires grades to be submitted to guarantee reporting in time for district graduation deadlines.
Credit Choices (see also NSO Credit Definition)
- .50 = regular semester, block quarter or block trimester
- .25 = regular quarter or block half-quarter
- .33 = trimester
Communication with counselors will be particularly important to determine the correct amount of credit to match the local school schedule and graduation requirements.