- Students will be given as great an opportunity to finish courses as possible
- Canceling courses will be avoided to the greatest extent possible
- Flexibility in student time commitments will be maximized
Four cohorts will be scheduled, starting each quarter.
- Q1/S1: Sep 5
- Q2: Nov 13
- Q3/S2: Jan 29
- Q4: Apr 9
Start dates can be flexible to align with local school calendars.
Students on a trimester schedule may start at their school’s start date and end when necessary to follow their school schedule.
There will be a choice of credits and end dates available to accommodate needs for local school requirements:
- Nov 9
- Jan 25
- Apr 5
- Jun 7th
NOTE: SENIORS needing their grades reported to their home district by graduation will need to enter an end date 5 days prior to the date their school requires grades to be submitted to guarantee reporting in time for district graduation deadlines.
Credit Choices (see also NSO Credit Definition)
- .50 = regular semester or block quarter
- .25 = regular quarter or block half-quarter
- .33 = trimester
Communication with counselors will be particularly important to determine the correct amount of credit to match the local school schedule and graduation requirements.